Tuesday, April 16, 2019

New Senior Citizen Tax Exemption Limits

NEWS FROM THE GLADES COUNTY PROPERTY APPRAISER
TO OUR SENIOR CITIZENS:
To those of you that have recently applied for the Limited Income Senior Citizen Exemption, the 2019 adjusted household income limit is $30,174.
Please keep in mind that the last day to submit your proof of income to my office is June 3, 2019. (June 1st falls on a Saturday)
  • If you file a Federal Income Tax Return, I will need a copy of your 2018 return.
  • If you are not required to file a Federal Income Tax Return, then I will need a copy of all income that you receive.
Help me spread the word to our Senior Citizens about this additional property tax exemption.

Thanks for allowing me to work for you!

Lorie Ward, C.F.A.
Glades County Property Appraiser,

No comments:

Post a Comment