Sales Picking Up In Hendry County?
LABELLE, FL. -- From July 30 to August 4, there were 12 homes sold in the LaBelle area for an average price of $94,000. Half the homes sold were in Port LaBelle, Hendry county's largest subdivision. Many homes were sold as 'short sales' well under probable market value by lenders in order to liquidate existing inventory of foreclosed homes. Short sales may take many months to negotiate and eventually close.
1) $46,000 on 2nd Ave
2) $105,000 on 5th Ave
3) $165,000 on Box Ct (Port LaBelle)
4) $275,000 on County Road 78
5) $30,000 on Everglade Ave
6) $190,000 on Fort Thompson Ave
7) $65,000 on Gunn Cir (Port LaBelle)
8) $85,000 on Inwood Rd (Port LaBelle)
9) $40,000 on Lighthouse Ln (Port LaBelle)
10) $42,000 on Memory Cir (Port LaBelle)
11) $55,000 on Palmdale Ave
12) $30,000 on S Edgewater Cir (Port LaBelle)