Getting Ready For Citizen's Property Tax Value Complaints
MOORE HAVEN, FL. -- The Glades County Value Adjustment Board will meet on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 9:00 AM in the County Commissioners' Meeting Room, Glades County Courthouse, Moore Haven, Florida 33471.
The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
1. Ratify the retention of an attorney for the Value Adjustment Board.
2. Organize the Board. (Elect Chairman / Vice Chairman)
3. Approve minutes of the following meetings: October 31, 2006, October 21, 2009, October 23, 2009
4. Hire a Court Reporter for the hearings.
5. Schedule hearing dates for the petitions.
6. Establish fee for filing petitions.
7. Approve and adopt the specific provisions of the Florida Statutes and the Florida Administrative Code relating to Value Adjustment Board policies and procedures, specifically to include and discuss the new provisions of Florida Statutes, and the finalized Florida Administrative Code Sections 12D-9, 12D-10 and 12D-16. All interested parties are invited to attend.