Sales Moving Out Of Port LaBelle?
LABELLE, FL. -- In recent recordings of home sales in the LaBelle area, a good percentage of sales were in the Port LaBelle area, Hendry county's largest subdivision. This last week however, more homes than usual were sold in the surrounding areas of Hendry county and in the city of LaBelle.
In the week of January 19 to January 26 there were 13 homes sold in the LaBelle area for an average price of $120,769.
The real estate sold this week included:
1) $50,000 on Case Rd
2) $550,000 on County Road 78
3) $60,000 on Fort Simmons Ave
4) $110,000 on Grove Cir (Port LaBelle)
5) $67,000 on Keystone Cir
6) $90,000 on Kirby Thompson Rd
7) $60,000 on Montrose Ln
8) $163,000 on Oklahoma Ave
9) $165,000 on Pine St
10) $54,000 on Rainbow Cir (Port LaBelle)
11) $45,000 on Tide Cir (Port LaBelle)
12) $65,000 on Van Ct (Port LaBelle)
13) $91,000 on N Oak St