Monday, August 22, 2022

One Dead In Hendry County Crash

 LABELLE, FL. -- Passenger dies in crash at SR80 in Hendry County at 3:12 pm Monday.

Vehicle 1, driven by 62 year old female from Clewison was traveling north on Hendry Isles Boulevard at SR80, approaching a stop sign at the intersection. Vehicle 2 was traveling east on State Road 80.

Vehicle 1 failed to yield for Vehicle 2. The front portion of Vehicle 2 collided with the side of Vehicle 1.

Vehicle 1 rotated and came to rest on the south shoulder of State Road 80. Vehicle 2 came to rest on the median.

Vehicle 1 passenger 1, 53 of Naples was pronounced deceased on scene. The driver has serious injuries.

The crash remains under investigation.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    So sorry to hear this. I was passing by in my Truck (Carroll Fulmer Logistics) 222243 when I noticed the wrecked vehicles and a body on the passenger side of a Mazda Miata. I did everything I could to assist the off duty med. And fireman until help came. My heart goes out to the family. 😪😪😪

    ReplyDelete