Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Matthew Harris Dies In Crash

A Broward county man died in an early morning crash in Lee county Tuesday, reported the Florida Highway Patrol.

Matthew Harris, 28  of Hollywood, Fl. was southbound on Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy in the outside lane just north of FGCU Blvd at 1:40 a.m. Tuesday morning. He lost control of a 2003 Volvo and the car proceeded to rotate counterclockwise while traveling in a south easterly direction.

The vehicle crossed the inside lane and entered the grass median, began to rotate clockwise while traveling south in the grass median. The left side struck a tree causing the car to overturn which came to final rest facing north in the grass median.

2 comments:

  1. Not only did Matt, my best friend, graduate and later become a chef..he also went on an awesome adventure across multiple states, watch the best ,have the hottest girls, smoked the finest ganga, he also is someone i would trust my life with, someone who always came from his heart, never forgot who was there during the struggle..he is still my best friend and a last of the real! I saw this kid give all when he had nothing and almost everyone gave up on him. Im proud to see he became a chef, and a drivers lic... (Cause way back he popped my tire making a turn when i was teaching him to drive.) I am still proud to know he had stability and drive.. So much of that we learned travelling at 18 19... I miss you homie... No ones really ever cared and loved like you did!... Save me a spot if i make it there... Love you homie!!!!! Yeah.. The night he died he called me at 130 am and i wish so much i would have answered.. Love you smokebox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 AM

    I miss him, too..

    ReplyDelete