10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows)
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for "specials"
6. Family coming to stay with you
5. Family and friends calling from out-of-state
4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities
3. Days off from work
And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas ..
1. At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!
-Thanks to JTH