Sunday, December 27, 2015

Unless Is More - Bill Neville

Commentary by T. W. Bill Neville

Here we go! "STAGGERING" out of 2015, as I "approach" my 88th birthday, I have "resolved" NOT to make any "RESOLUTIONS!" UNLESS-----"UNLESS"------ is MORE!

"UNLESS" I find a way to count my blessings instead of my "crosses."

"UNLESS" I discover a way to count my gains instead of my "losses."

"UNLESS" I find a way to count my joys instead of my "woes."

"UNLESS" I discover a way to have more friends, than "foes."

"UNLESS" I find a way to have more smiles than "tears."

"UNLESS" I discover ways to have more courage than "fears."

"UNLESS" I find a way of counting my full years instead of the "lean."

"UNLESS" I discover doing more good deeds, than "mean."

"UNLESS" I find a way to value my health instead of my "wealth."

"UNLESS" I discover a way to totally count on God, instead of "myself!!"

Of course, in "TODAY'S", take no responsibility for your own actions, or inaction's, and "joining" the "NANNY" state as your "2016 RESOLUTION", for success, might I suggest that "UNLESS" there is a "MIRACLE" and the "MAKERS" suddenly start outnumbering the "TAKERS", you'll be up that proverbial "CREEK" without a "PADDLE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment