Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hendry Obituary - Christy Jacobs

Christy Ann Jacobs, age 38, of Clewiston passed away Monday, January 30, 2012 at Hospice of Palm Beach County of Atlantis, FL. 

Christy was born November 13, 1973 in Miami, FL. She is the daughter of Henry M. Gibbs and Mary Ida (Swisher) Ansley.

She is survived by her husband: L.C.Jacobs, Jr., three sons: Lyle Gibbs, Christopher Jacobs, Jeremy Jacobs; her father Henry M. Gibbs and mother Mary Ida (Swisher) Ansley; two brothers: Jonathan Gibbs and Cote Gibbs; mother in law, Bevelon Jacobs.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:13 AM

    This is my cousin. I had no idea she was even sick. My heart breaks for her children and family. If I had only known I would have tried to visit, or let other family members know. God bless.

    ReplyDelete